Josh spent 20 years reporting for NPR and CNN. As the leading fact checker on air, he was called “Truth Seeker in Chief.” At the same time, he became a parent and began reporting on the realities of today’s dads.
In 2013, he stepped into a new global spotlight by taking legal action against Time Warner (CNN’s parent company) for fair parental leave so he could care for his preemie daughter and sick wife. The company ultimately embraced his call, revolutionizing its policy to make it better for moms and dads.
With the publication of his book, All In, Josh cemented his place as the leading voice for modern dads at work, shining a light on their unknown struggles. He now works with corporations, organizations, universities and more to build policies that support men as equal caregivers, a crucial step toward ensuring equal career opportunities to women.
Josh speaks on topics including:
- How businesses can engage men on issues of gender equality and diversity
- How equal caregiving options attract and retain the best employees
- How to support both female and male employees who seek work-life balance
- The policies and culture changes that allow more women to work their way up the ranks
- Proven methods to achieve all this while lifting profits